Thursday, February 19, 2015

OMG, I'm One Of "those" Couponers

My sister and niece popped in for a bit today to visit. I’m embarrassed to say that I couldn’t wait to get them into my store room to show them my stockpile. That’s just sad…

Now when I say stockpile, I’m not talking about a mini grocery store. Just a nice stock of staples that keep me going until the next sale comes along.

One good thing, I let them “shop” in my stockpile .

Somehow this turned into talking about shaving ones legs. I’m not sure when, or where we jumped the shark, but we did.

There is no shame in my game; I’ll admit I’m one of those women whose legs don’t see a razor in the winter. I was also pleasantly surprised, when we lifted our pant legs to compare hair length … Oh please, don’t tell me you’ve never done that with your girlfriends! … much to my delight, I hardly had any hair !!!

That’ makes two things to look forward to as I age, not having to shave and menopause!

No comments:

Post a Comment