Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash

I’m not really a take care of my body kind of woman. I’m half black, and as the saying goes “black doesn’t crack”. I admit I’ve neglected and abused my skin throughout my life.

I also never really put much thought into the cleansing products I used. As I age, I am more aware of how my skin is reacting to the years of abuse. Soap was whatever product was on sale.

Over the last 5 or 6 years, I’ve noticed that my left elbow is extremely dry. Dry to the point that if I leave it untreated, the dry skin catches on my clothes. Sometimes it gets cracked and sore, and the skin is getting thick and very gross. My elbow is looking more like a lumberjacks hands than lovely lady elbows. I’ve used different moisturizers over the years (albeit, none faithfully or with any regularity).

Lately, it’s been getting worse and I knew I had to commit to caring for it.

Behold, my couponing comes in handy! I had coupons for Dove body wash. It was on sale for $3.99, I had coupons for $2.00 off. So I grabbed a few bottles of Dove Deep Moisture body wash for .99!! Can’t kick at that.

I’ve only been using it for two weeks now, but wow! My dry skin has been completely transformed. My skin is no longer dry and cracked. In fact, my skin is repairing itself. It’s not thick and ugly anymore.

My skin does not feel oily after using the product. It feels clean, with no “film” left from the body wash.

I have elegant lady elbows!! I’m a body wash convert … I would highly recommend this product to everyone, not just for problem skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment